The Biostats4You website was developed to serve medical and public health researchers and professionals who wish to learn more about biostatistics. The site contains carefully selected and vetted training materials especially suited for a non-statistician audience. This site was developed and is maintained by a Board of Directors, composed of members of the Biostatistics, Epidemiology and Research Design Special Interest Group of the Association for Clinical and Translational Science as well as interested medical and public health researchers.
The site is hosted by the University of Minnesota’s Clinical and Translational Science Institute, led by their Biostatistical Design and Analysis Center.
The other contributing organizations are:
- University of California-Davis’ Biostatistics, Epidemiology and Research Design Program
- University of Kentucky’s Biostatistics, Epidemiology and Research Design Core
- Duke University's Biostatistics, Epidemiology and Research Design Methods Core
- University of Alabama-Birmingham’s Biostatistics, Epidemiology, and Research Design Program
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center's Vanderbilt Institute for Clinical and Translational Research’s Research Methods Program
- Delaware ACCEL-Center for Translational Research
- University of Miami’s Biostatistics Consulting and Collaboration Core