The Biostats4you website was developed to serve medical and public health researchers and professionals who wish to learn more about biostatistics. The site contains carefully selected and vetted training materials especially suited for a non-statistician audience. This site is being developed and maintained by members of the Biostatistics, Epidemiology and Research Design Special Interest Group (BERD SIG) of the Association for Clinical and Translational Science (ACTS).
The site is hosted by the University of Minnesota’s Clinical and Translational Science Institute (CTSI), led by their BERD group, the Biostatistical Design and Analysis Center (BDAC).
The other contributing organizations are::
- University of California-Davis’ Biostatistics, Epidemiology and Research Design Program
- University of Kentucky’s BERD Core
- Duke University's Biostatistics, Epidemiology and Research Design (BERD) Methods Core
- University of Alabama-Birmingham’s Biostatistics, Epidemiology, and Research Design (BERD) Unit
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center's VICTR Research Methods Program
- Delaware ACCEL-Center for Translational Research (CTR)
- University of Miami’s Biostatistics Consulting and Collaboration Core (BCCC)
Learn about the BERD SIG workgroup members >